Shaws - Deceptive advertising

103 of 132 Shaws reviews

Not sure about other Shaws supermarkets.However the fruit department in Shaws market in Littleton, NH has been very disappointing .

Last Friday the 6th of June I thought I found a great bargain when I purchased a delicious looking box of strawberries, exported from the giant berry farm, in California. They were $3.99 a pound, advertising buy one get one free. Wow I thought what a great buy. My question is who packs these strawberry's, the Giant Berry Farm in California or the Shaws market?

Whoever packs them it's very deceptive advertising. The top of the box looks great, but under the top most of the berry's are bruised, rotten, and most are half spoiled. I managed to cut some of the spoiled part out leaving 1/2 or 1/4 of a strawberry left. In the end I almost got 1 full box.

And this is not the first time this has happened in purchasing a box of strawberry's.

Unfortunately it's only food market in my area, and I'm fed up with it.I have enclosed a photo of how bad these strawberry's look hidden under the good berries.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
103 of 132 Shaws reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Shaws. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Shaws.
Filing a new complaint about
×