Littleton, New Hampshire
Featured on Facebook

Not sure about other Shaws supermarkets.However the fruit department in Shaws market in Littleton, NH has been very disappointing .

Last Friday the 6th of June I thought I found a great bargain when I purchased a delicious looking box of strawberries, exported from the giant berry farm, in California. They were $3.99 a pound, advertising buy one get one free. Wow I thought what a great buy. My question is who packs these strawberry's, the Giant Berry Farm in California or the Shaws market?

Whoever packs them it's very deceptive advertising. The top of the box looks great, but under the top most of the berry's are bruised, rotten, and most are half spoiled. I managed to cut some of the spoiled part out leaving 1/2 or 1/4 of a strawberry left. In the end I almost got 1 full box.

And this is not the first time this has happened in purchasing a box of strawberry's.

Unfortunately it's only food market in my area, and I'm fed up with it.I have enclosed a photo of how bad these strawberry's look hidden under the good berries.

Review about: Strawberries.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $4
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Shaws?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.