Littleton, New Hampshire
Featured

Not sure about other Shaws supermarkets.However the fruit department in Shaws market in Littleton, NH has been very disappointing .

Last Friday the 6th of June I thought I found a great bargain when I purchased a delicious looking box of strawberries, exported from the giant berry farm, in California. They were $3.99 a pound, advertising buy one get one free. Wow I thought what a great buy. My question is who packs these strawberry's, the Giant Berry Farm in California or the Shaws market?

Whoever packs them it's very deceptive advertising. The top of the box looks great, but under the top most of the berry's are bruised, rotten, and most are half spoiled. I managed to cut some of the spoiled part out leaving 1/2 or 1/4 of a strawberry left. In the end I almost got 1 full box.

And this is not the first time this has happened in purchasing a box of strawberry's.

Unfortunately it's only food market in my area, and I'm fed up with it.I have enclosed a photo of how bad these strawberry's look hidden under the good berries.

Had an Experience with Shaws?

Comments

Shaws Supermarket Fresh Salmon Review from Woonsocket, Rhode Island Shaws "I would like to spread the word and to just caution people to double check the fresh fish from Shaws.... My family and I purchased Sole, Haddock, and Salmon from..." Read more Heb - Bad meat/not fresh Heb "...the same day I purchase the meat the same day it turned brown..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Giant Food Stores - Ignorant Employee Giant Food Stores "Giant in Loyalsock PA (Williamsport)... An Employee posts videos that are offensive. He calls himself pissed off taxpayer on his youtube account. He hates law enforcement, instigates, harasses, and uses..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more