Littleton, New Hampshire
Featured

Not sure about other Shaws supermarkets.However the fruit department in Shaws market in Littleton, NH has been very disappointing .

Last Friday the 6th of June I thought I found a great bargain when I purchased a delicious looking box of strawberries, exported from the giant berry farm, in California. They were $3.99 a pound, advertising buy one get one free. Wow I thought what a great buy. My question is who packs these strawberry's, the Giant Berry Farm in California or the Shaws market?

Whoever packs them it's very deceptive advertising. The top of the box looks great, but under the top most of the berry's are bruised, rotten, and most are half spoiled. I managed to cut some of the spoiled part out leaving 1/2 or 1/4 of a strawberry left. In the end I almost got 1 full box.

And this is not the first time this has happened in purchasing a box of strawberry's.

Unfortunately it's only food market in my area, and I'm fed up with it.I have enclosed a photo of how bad these strawberry's look hidden under the good berries.

Had an Experience with Shaws?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Food City - Meat department Food City "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..." Read more Marianos - Ruined birthday cake Marianos "It was my daughter birthday cake that was ruined. To start off they spelled her name wrong and promised to correct it but when my boyfriend picked the cake up..." Read more Shaws Supermarket Fresh Salmon Review from Woonsocket, Rhode Island Shaws "I would like to spread the word and to just caution people to double check the fresh fish from Shaws.... My family and I purchased Sole, Haddock, and Salmon from..." Read more Shaws does bait and switch,  selling Clementeenies not Clemintines advertising Clementines Shaws "The title I place above says it all. These photos are from the Shaw's store in Cranston, RI. This is not the first time that Shaw's has..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Verizon Wireless - Verizonwirelessons Verizon Wireless "Thank you for that information. As you have not been able to offer me a resolution, only trouble tickets and delays, I have asked AMERICAN Express to debit the amount..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more