Shaws - Deceptive advertising
Not sure about other Shaws supermarkets.However the fruit department in Shaws market in Littleton, NH has been very disappointing .
Last Friday the 6th of June I thought I found a great bargain when I purchased a delicious looking box of strawberries, exported from the giant berry farm, in California. They were $3.99 a pound, advertising buy one get one free. Wow I thought what a great buy. My question is who packs these strawberry's, the Giant Berry Farm in California or the Shaws market?
Whoever packs them it's very deceptive advertising. The top of the box looks great, but under the top most of the berry's are bruised, rotten, and most are half spoiled. I managed to cut some of the spoiled part out leaving 1/2 or 1/4 of a strawberry left. In the end I almost got 1 full box.
And this is not the first time this has happened in purchasing a box of strawberry's.
Unfortunately it's only food market in my area, and I'm fed up with it.I have enclosed a photo of how bad these strawberry's look hidden under the good berries.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "All Arlo-NetGear cameras have an issue with the amount of milliamps "NEEDED" to keep them operating for the amount of time the company specifies them to. The cameras will..."
- "My carpet was installed on time how ever my carpet is not holding up to the carpet that I had replaced ( which was 16 years old) I should have..."
- "I went to one of my friend's parties and I did a make up party. They tried to rope me into working for them since i have the personality. I..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."