Bridgton, Maine
Layout of Store

I do all my shopping at Shaws Supermarkets.Last week I was going to shop in the Wiscasset Maine Shaws.

My husband dropped me off and was meeting me inside. While making my way to the front of the store, I tripped and fell because there was a small curb that was not properly painted in yellow. I suffered a concussion, and cuts and bruises to my legs arms, and face. I could not work for a week and have been dizzy since this occurred.

When Shaws contacted me to find out what happened, they were very rude and told me to watch where I was going next time. They were at fault because the curb blends in with the tar in the parking lot, therefore you cant see it. Has it been highlighted in yellow, I would of seen it. They told me they would not pay my medical expenses and they were not even sorry.

Unbelieveable. Is that what you get for shopping there all these years? I will not be shopping there anymore. They could not care less about their customers.

Good Bye Shaws.You guys suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "i got hurt on the premises and no one cared." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $10000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Shaws. The most disappointing about shaws supermarket staff from Shaws was was treated very poorly Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shaws.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Shaws to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shaws?

Comments

Lewiston, Maine, United States #1247931

If you knew anything about the retail business, then you would know that Shaw's is nit responsible in this case.Duh!

Shaws is a tenant. The person responsible is the landlord....you know the one that owns the shopping center.

That's who you should bad mouth.Get your facts straight