2.5
Layout of Store

This store has been going downhill for months. Today, Friday 9/30 they advertised fried chicken for $5.00 special.

At 3:30 in the afternoon, they were out for the day! When I commented that the store is declining her answer was "That's because they keep cutting our hours". No logical connection. This store is store is turning into a 3rd world market.

BTW if you're out of something, put up a sign, don't have me wait and then tell me you're out of it. They cannot seem to keep help at this store either, always new faces. advertis From now on, my money goes to Hannaford.

It's cleaner, staff is better, and they have what they advertise. If not, they make it right.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Shaws. The most disappointing about shaws customer care at Shaws was cashier , but reviewer liked leaving the store. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shaws.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Shaws to other companies on our site.

Comments