I walk into shawls head to the rotisserie chicken section only to find no chicken packaged yet but the older stout women chit to the chat with another employee! I go ahead and complete my shopping and bring my groceries to the car go back in to only find the same employee to be having another conversation looks at me twice and continues to have what seemed like a ten minute conversation!

Once she is done asks me with attitude how she can help me and I reply you can help me with a rotisserie chicken and she rudely answers I still need to package them up and I reply well if you hadn't had a conversation for ten minutes while I stood here waiting theses would of been packaged already, she replies again I'm having a conversation with you to which I replied I wish you wouldn't and just get to work! It is now 8:40 and there isn't ANY chicken for purchase?

Very disappointing! Horrible experience!

Clarisse wrote the review because of poor customer service at Shaws. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shaws to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shaws and shaws customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments