2.4
Layout of Store

I was in Shaws Lynn 7578 at 14:59:13 on 1/15/17 term 6 oper 158 ...My BILL TOTAL WAS 340.23.. I'M VERY UPSET AND AFTER YEARS OF SHOPPING AT SHAWS I'M DONE....NO ONE WANTED TO BAG MY STUFF...I'M DISABLED I HAD TO PUSH A CART WHILE PULLING A CART WHILE LIMPING....I TRIED TO GET AROUND EMPLOYEES THAT WERE IN MY WAY INSTEAD OF OFFERING ME HELP SEEING THAT I WAS STRUGGLING.

SEVERAL EMPLOYEES JUST STOPPED AND WATCHED ME AS I STRUGGLED. I HAD TWO CARRIAGES IN THE PARKING LOT, THERE WERE A FEW CARRIAGE BOYS AND NONE OFFERED TO HELP, HOWEVER AT MARKET BASKET IN REVERE, THE EMPLOYEES TRIP OVER THEMSELVES TO HELP YOU. YOUR EMPLOYEES HAVE NO COMPASSION FOR DISABLED PEOPLE, THEY WANT TO DO THE LEAST WORK POSSIBLE AND YOU JUST LOST A CUSTOMER OF OVER 15 YEARS.

Mrs. Khristian Williams khristian.williams@yahoo.com

Review about: Shaws Customer Care.

I liked: Im disabled i walk with a limp, Had to pull one carriage and push one, Never again will i spend my money there.

I didn't like: Not one person helped me with 2 carriages, I spent over three hundred dollars i have reciepts to prove it, I walk with a limp workers just watched me, Market basket goes out of their way to help, Was treated very poorly.

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1286836

Very true.

Then how about you ask? Because not everyone can see you, and the cart retrievers have so much sh*t to do so asking might help