Layout of Store

This will I'm sure fall on deaf ears but here I go.11/7/2016.

7:35pm. I have 5 plum tomatoes and 1lb of deli ham. Naturally I go to the 10 items or less line only to find the woman in front of me has easily 25 plus items. I approached, I assume a manager named Michael saying I don't want to make a scene so I told him of the woman with all the items and asked if I could check out at the customer service desk.

He said sure but had to cancell my request because I had 5 tomatoes that would have to be weighed. Instead of allowing me to go ahead of the woman who was way over the items permitted he told me to go to the next register. It shouldn't take too long he said. This is simply how you lose customers.

I never take the time to write these kinds of complaints but felt compelled to do so. Your employees lack simple management skills and know nothing of customer service. Looking forward to your store closing in the future.

Truly *** ridiculous.That's what I get for stopping to shop at Shaws.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Shaws. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shaws to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shaws and shaws customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Lewiston, Maine, United States #1247926

One...the service desk doestrogen not have a scale so they have no wat if weighing the tomatoes.Two, I assume they had the customer with more than 10 items go through the express lane to help get her outilities faster, trying to provide excellent customer service.

For you to complain about having to wait an extra few minutes just tells us what kind of person you really are.Smh