1.6
Layout of Store

The title I place above says it all.These photos are from the Shaw's store in Cranston, RI.

This is not the first time that Shaw's has done this type advertising. It appears they are using a stock photo without realizing that they are advertising one product and actually selling another.

Clementeenie's are different from Clementine's. The product they have a photo of Clementine's are in wood boxes covered with mesh that are a product of Spain.

The Clementeenie's are in a cardboard box in a mesh bag are a product of Morocco. The Clementeenie's state they are waxed where as the Clementine's are not. I do expect Shaw's to make anyone who wants Clementine's at the price advertised and have them here over the holidays. I really don't care if Shaw's has to air freight them to correct the deceptive practices of advertising.

I do expect an answer from Shaw's by Close of Business on Monday November 21, 2016.

Review about: Shaws Clementine Orange.

Reason of review: BAIT AND SWITCH.

Preferred solution: Sell what you adverise!.

Had an Experience with Shaws?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion