3.0
Layout of Store

Usually I love the guacamole, but I can always tell when different people make it.So your prices went up from 4.99 to 5.99, and the guacamole got worse!

I used to tell people how good it was, until the last few months. First, please don't sell guacamole with entire halved avocado in tact inside of it (see picture)I would have bought avocados if I wanted to mash my own guac.(the last couple months the avocado chunks have been getting bigger and bigger) Second, I buy Mild, so why is my mouth on fire right now? I assume the lack of mashed avocado must have left the heat concentrated. Last, whoever is making it lately Please, please, please stop using more lime juice than everything else....all I can taste is Hot & Sour.

Seriously you had a winning guac but whoever is making it lately clearly doesn't quality check or taste it. Just lazy.

I've separated the avocados from the guac so u can actually see the full avocados in it.

This has progressively gotten worse.Please fix the recipe back to how it was.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of shaws guacamole. Shaws needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shaws guacamole in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shaws.

Had an Experience with Shaws?

Comments