This is a follow up to my prior post about guac.I went to customer service desk after telling them about my horrible guac.
I was told go ahead and pic another 1. I asked her if I could open in front of her so she can see for herself the quality. Immediately soon opening there was an entire avocado half right on top. She did call deli and asked about the guac.
They said avocados aren't ripe and they knew that there were large avocados in the guac. Well great, so the price went up and selling a worse product. I took pictures today of my replacement guac.
This one is even worse then yesterday's.I guess I will not be buying Shaws guac anymore since it's really more like seasoned avocados.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Not sure about other Shaws supermarkets. However the fruit department in Shaws market in Littleton, NH has been very disappointing . Last Friday the 6th of June I thought..."
- " Generally I don't go out of my way to write to a grocer regarding a bad product experience, however this years Thanksgiving will be one of the last Holiday's..."
- "Super Chill Sparkling Water which was aspartame free has been replaced by Refershe which sadly does contain aspartame. They are now using Safeway's supplier for sparkling water who does not..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "i payed for this boat stayed up all night to get it and now i am being told thisKade Hello Michael, Correct, you can't buy the hull after getting one shard for..."
- "I am writing because I want to share that I had no issues at all with this company. I highly recommend doing business with them. Their expeditious handling of my..."
- "I've bought coupons on Groupon before and never had much issue. Probably because Groupon has nothing to do with the actual fulfillment of those, it's up to the restaurant..."