3.0
Layout of Store

This is a follow up to my prior post about guac.I went to customer service desk after telling them about my horrible guac.

I was told go ahead and pic another 1. I asked her if I could open in front of her so she can see for herself the quality. Immediately soon opening there was an entire avocado half right on top. She did call deli and asked about the guac.

They said avocados aren't ripe and they knew that there were large avocados in the guac. Well great, so the price went up and selling a worse product. I took pictures today of my replacement guac.

This one is even worse then yesterday's.I guess I will not be buying Shaws guac anymore since it's really more like seasoned avocados.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of shaws guacamole from Shaws and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shaws to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shaws for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shaws?

Comments