Warwick, Rhode Island
3.0
Layout of Store

This is a follow up to my prior post about guac.I went to customer service desk after telling them about my horrible guac.

I was told go ahead and pic another 1. I asked her if I could open in front of her so she can see for herself the quality. Immediately soon opening there was an entire avocado half right on top. She did call deli and asked about the guac.

They said avocados aren't ripe and they knew that there were large avocados in the guac. Well great, so the price went up and selling a worse product. I took pictures today of my replacement guac.

This one is even worse then yesterday's.I guess I will not be buying Shaws guac anymore since it's really more like seasoned avocados.

Review about: Shaws Guacamole.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Shaws?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Kroger - Buy one get one free not honored - service center rude Kroger "I purchased a buy-one-get one free item at the Kroger on FM2920 a5 Kuykendahl in Spring, Tx.Realizing that I had been charged full price..." Read more Save A Lot - Not the proper way to handle eggs Save A Lot "This is the second time I wrote about this issue. I have attached two photos about how Save A Lot store # 823 improperly handles eggs. I have three photos..." Read more Aldi Grocery - More air than chips! Aldi Grocery "I just bought a big bag of Clancy's BBQ chips at Aldi's for the first time today.The chips were good; but..." Read more Aldi Grocery - Happy Farms String Cheese - Beware! Aldi Grocery "...I'm sitting and watching tv and snacking on a string cheese.And suddenly I *** down on something hard and feel a sharp pain in the side of my mouth..." Read more Gm Financial - GMF will not own up to their mistake Gm Financial "I had purchased a truck at end of May and when it was middle of July realized I had never received any payment book or any correspondence from GMF. When..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more