2.5
Layout of Store

MY boyfriend tried to do something very nice and sweet for me. Bout me a few items from the beuty section and decided to give them to me the next time i did a good deed forhim.

Well when he gave them to me i realized these oriducts were nit ment for me. So i decided to refurn them but hadnt had the receipt. THEY WOULD NOT LET ME RETURN NOT ONE OF THE THDEE ITEMS BC I HAD NO RECEIPT.

NOT EVEN STORE CREDIT. Inow have to see if someone else will take them for arode cedit evsn tho they wont so ill ne STUCK WITH ITEMS ILLNEVER USE..

Katiek33 wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Shaws. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shaws to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shaws and shaws customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Saratoga, California, United States #1180570

So you think these items came from shaws. But you are going to try and fraudulently return them somewhere else for store credit.

And you wonder why stores want receipts to take returns? You are the reason.