2.1
Layout of Store

My name is Jody I have lived in Groton for many years never in my life have I met a more appalling member of Shaws supermarket. I was in your store on Friday mid morning and needed something from the deli and there was the assistant manager by the name of Kris.

Her attitude was sneering and she basically threw everything around without care I saw her scratch her nose and then handle the food products. My son is in the military and I can tell you he has had some bad company but this woman was disgusting. How can you employ someone who acts like that. Her own personal hygiene is the worst and I could over hear other employees gagging when they had to be near her.

Not sure why you hired her but she hasn't been there too long and it was so much nicer without her. Hope she doesn't make any of your clientele sick.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Shaws. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shaws to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shaws and shaws manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments