Shaws Supermarket Refreshe Sparkling Water Review from Canton, Massachusetts
Update added by user Dec 20, 2015
The issue has not been resolved.However, I did find out the Refershe is manufactured by Polar.
They were supposed to keep the Super Chill formula.Obviously that didn't happen.
Update added by user Nov 30, 2015
I should mention that I never purchased the Refershe brand of sparkling water. I noticed a branding change and compared ingredients while the still had the old aspartame free Super Chill brand on the shelf.
Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2015
Super Chill Sparkling Water which was aspartame free has been replaced by Refershe which sadly does contain aspartame. They are now using Safeway's supplier for sparkling water who does not have an aspartame free concentrate.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Refreshe Sparkling Water
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Not sure about other Shaws supermarkets. However the fruit department in Shaws market in Littleton, NH has been very disappointing . Last Friday the 6th of June I thought..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "ongoing problem since store opening! contrary to corporate protocol as posted at lot entrances, this store allows over the road tractors to use the park lot as a layover..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I love her!! She's so nice !need more ppl like her !..."
- "My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection. My Aunt placed the order..."
- "I bought The piece of The ... This plan. And them Say it's gir 5 year. The sofa it's have some rips, tears And start To open and The back...."