Update by user Dec 20, 2015

The issue has not been resolved.However, I did find out the Refershe is manufactured by Polar.

They were supposed to keep the Super Chill formula.Obviously that didn't happen.

Update by user Nov 30, 2015

I should mention that I never purchased the Refershe brand of sparkling water. I noticed a branding change and compared ingredients while the still had the old aspartame free Super Chill brand on the shelf.

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2015

Super Chill Sparkling Water which was aspartame free has been replaced by Refershe which sadly does contain aspartame. They are now using Safeway's supplier for sparkling water who does not have an aspartame free concentrate.

Review about: Refreshe Sparkling Water.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Shaws?

Comments

This is a form of baiting and switching.

Shaws does bait and switch,  selling Clementeenies not Clemintines advertising Clementines Shaws "The title I place above says it all. These photos are from the Shaw's store in Cranston, RI. This is not the first time that Shaw's has..." Read more Walmart - FOUND A ASIAN BEETLE WHEN SALAD IS ALMOST GONE! Walmart "I PURCHASED A CHICKEN CEASAR SALAD YESTERDAY WHICH WAS 5/06/17 AROUND 9:04 FROM WALMART OVER MY WAY AND I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING TO EAT MY SALAD AND DRINK..." Read more Publix - Going to the Dogs Publix "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..." Read more Publix Reuben not as advertised Publix "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more