Shaws Supermarket Refreshe Sparkling Water Review from Canton, Massachusetts
Update added by user Dec 20, 2015
The issue has not been resolved.However, I did find out the Refershe is manufactured by Polar.
They were supposed to keep the Super Chill formula.Obviously that didn't happen.
Update added by user Nov 30, 2015
I should mention that I never purchased the Refershe brand of sparkling water. I noticed a branding change and compared ingredients while the still had the old aspartame free Super Chill brand on the shelf.
Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2015
Super Chill Sparkling Water which was aspartame free has been replaced by Refershe which sadly does contain aspartame. They are now using Safeway's supplier for sparkling water who does not have an aspartame free concentrate.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Refreshe Sparkling Water
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "i bought the mama cozzi mega stuffed pizza rolls the other day. I made 4 of them when, i bit into the last one it was filled with a white..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at approximately 8:15 P.M., I went into the Pavilions location at: 8969 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California 90069 (310) 595-1730 and received absolutely Low Class, Horrible..."
- "I purchased a Stansport folding chair to use at outdoor concerts and sporting events. I used the chair about 6 to 12 times after which the chair literally fell apart..."
- "Lamplighter sold me a mobile home as a handyman special. After I purchased the mobile home,lamplighter kept the add on craigslist,as bait for other tenants. Then they would switch them to..."
- "A company named Boston came to fix my wall...i gave them $5000 up front ...it started good then i find out the owner dave susia lost his mason cause he..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."