Shaws Supermarket Store Made Guacamole Review

6 of 132 Shaws reviews

Usually I love the guacamole, but I can always tell when different people make it.So your prices went up from 4.99 to 5.99, and the guacamole got worse!

I used to tell people how good it was, until the last few months. First, please don't sell guacamole with entire halved avocado in tact inside of it (see picture)I would have bought avocados if I wanted to mash my own guac.(the last couple months the avocado chunks have been getting bigger and bigger) Second, I buy Mild, so why is my mouth on fire right now? I assume the lack of mashed avocado must have left the heat concentrated. Last, whoever is making it lately Please, please, please stop using more lime juice than everything else....all I can taste is Hot & Sour.

Seriously you had a winning guac but whoever is making it lately clearly doesn't quality check or taste it. Just lazy.

I've separated the avocados from the guac so u can actually see the full avocados in it.

This has progressively gotten worse.Please fix the recipe back to how it was.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Store Made Guacamole
Review category
Food Stores
review #948702 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Shaws? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 132 Shaws reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Shaws. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Shaws.
Filing a new complaint about
×