Usually I love the guacamole, but I can always tell when different people make it.So your prices went up from 4.99 to 5.99, and the guacamole got worse!
I used to tell people how good it was, until the last few months. First, please don't sell guacamole with entire halved avocado in tact inside of it (see picture)I would have bought avocados if I wanted to mash my own guac.(the last couple months the avocado chunks have been getting bigger and bigger) Second, I buy Mild, so why is my mouth on fire right now? I assume the lack of mashed avocado must have left the heat concentrated. Last, whoever is making it lately Please, please, please stop using more lime juice than everything else....all I can taste is Hot & Sour.
Seriously you had a winning guac but whoever is making it lately clearly doesn't quality check or taste it. Just lazy.
I've separated the avocados from the guac so u can actually see the full avocados in it.
This has progressively gotten worse.Please fix the recipe back to how it was.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have never been so disgusted in my life! I bought 4 Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chickens at H.E.B. I had family over so we ate 2 chickens and I was..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "Super Chill Sparkling Water which was aspartame free has been replaced by Refershe which sadly does contain aspartame. They are now using Safeway's supplier for sparkling water who does not..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I am writing because I want to share that I had no issues at all with this company. I highly recommend doing business with them. Their expeditious handling of my..."
- "i payed for this boat stayed up all night to get it and now i am being told thisKade Hello Michael, Correct, you can't buy the hull after getting one shard for..."
- "I take home more than $ 100, 000. per year. I have been in business for almost 50 years. I have been married for 51 years. I have owned my..."